Prices are per person per day including half-board. Not included in the prices are the local tourism tax amounting to €1.80 per person per day, which must be paid by all guests aged 15 years and older.
Half-board: On request we can supply lunch instead of dinner
Surcharge for full-board: €15 per person per day
Reduction for breakfast only: €7 per person per day
Pets: Guests are welcome to bring their pets. However, please be aware that there will be a charge of €19 per animal per day. Please make sure you bring your own basket or blanket for your pet to sleep on. For reasons of hygiene pets are not allowed in the restaurant and spa areas of the hotel. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when in the hotel.
Payment: Payments must be made in cash; credit card payments are not possible
Check in from 14:00
Check out from 10:00
Services included as standard in half-board
- Welcome drink
- Healthy and hearty breakfast buffet with organic ingredients and produce from our own farm
- Main meals are made up of five courses, with several options to choose from. Highlights include the ZapfenHof buffet, gala dinner, local specialties from the Zillertal Valley and BBQ evening (depending on the weather)
- Dessert buffet with a range of delicious sweet treats from our own patisserie
- Salad and cheese buffet several times a week
- Early-morning hike followed by breakfast in our own hut at 1,400m (summer only, depending on weather)
Children staying in their parents' bedroom receive the following discounts (parents must both be paying in full):
- 0 - 5 years 100%
- 6 - 11.9 years 70%
- 12 - 15 years 50%
Facilities for children
- Cots, highchairs, children's meals
- Playroom with climbing wall
- Recreation room with "T-Wall"
- Giant bouncy castle
- Bird's nest playground with sandpit
- Free bike hire for children
- Badminton, table football, table tennis, billards
- Petting zoo with rabbits
- Once a week tractor ride on the "Dorfzug"
- Our cows, pigs and sheep on the farm look forward to being visited