The Zillertaler Activcard provides holders with access to the cable cars, train and bus services in the Zillertal Valley as well as free admission or discounts in many locations in the valley.
Holidays with the family, days out and shopping trips are great fun, but they can also be quite expensive. That is why the Zillertaler Activcard is the ideal solution for families spending a holiday at the ZapfenHof in Zell am Ziller. It offers free admission and great discounts on a wide range of attractions in the valley between the end of May and mid-October.
The Zillertaler Activcard is a real all-rounder: bus travel, train travel, rides on cable cars as well as free admission and loads of great discounts all in one. From swimming pools to the planetarium in Königsleiten, there are no fewer than 65 partners in and around the Zillertal Valley.
Prices Zillertaler Activcard 2018 (valid from 26.05 – 07.10.2018):
- 3 days: €59,5 (kids: €30)
- 6 days: €85 (kids: €42,5)
- 9 days: €116 (kids: €58)
- 12 days: €145 (kids: €72,5)
Kids: born in 2003 or younger (2012 or younger: free)
Why you need the Zillertaler Activcard on holiday in Zell am Ziller
- One free ascent and descent per day on one of 11 lifts and cable cars in the valley
- Free admission to all 6 open-air swimming pools (1 admission per day)
- Free use of most public transport in the region (except steam-powered train, for which card holders receive a discount of up to 55%)
- Admission to observatory (+ planetarium) in Königsleiten
- At least 10% discount at more than 65 partners in and around the valley
Discounts for children
- Children born in or since 2009 have free access to all facilities and activities covered on the Zillertaler Activcard.
- Children born between 2000 and 2008 pay a special reduced rate.
Special deal for families
- If parents buy the Zillertaler Activcard for two adult cards, their children born in or since 2000 go free (ID required).