The Zillertal Arena is not just a great destination for skiers and snowboarders in the winter months but also a haven for hiking, mountainbiking andoutdoor adventures in summer.
Zell im Zillertal offers visitors direct access to the ski resort known as the Zillertal Arena, which has a wide range of pistes catering for all ages and abilities. As well as a large beginners' and children's area there is an action park with a bagjump, snakerun, BMW xDrive Cup SkiMovie and BMW xDrive Speed Check piste. From Zell there is a direct connection to the quiet village of Gerlos. What are you waiting for? We look forward to welcoming you to the Zillertal Valley!
Summer toboggan run and outdoor adventure park
The Arena Coaster gives visitors to the Zillertal Valley the chance to experience the thrill of tobogganing in summer and the high-rope adventure park challenges those with a head for heights. Further summer attractions include via ferrata fixed-rope climbing routes as well as the fun Arena Skyliner, an XXL zipwire offering spectacular views of the Zillertal Valley. Families will find plenty to do at the Freizeitpark Zell, a huge 45,000 m² play area with a restaurant.
Sommerurlaub in der Zillertal Arena
Was hat die Zillertal Arena zu bieten?
- Arena Coaster – Sommerrodeln bei der Rosenalmbahn
- Abenteuerspielplatz Zell am Ziller mit Rutschen, Trampolinen, Kletterstationen und Sprungturm mit Bagjump
- Arena Skyliner Gerlosstein
- Flying Fox – GipfelLiner Königsleiten
- Freizeitpark Zell
- Fichtenschloss – Zell am Ziller
- Hochseilgarten Gerlos
- 2 Tennishallen/Squash
- Jodelwanderweg Königsleiten mit geführten Wanderungen
- iZillertal Arena APP - der praktische Guide für unterwegs
Largest ski resort in the Zillertal Valley
Powder snow and alpine landscape. Zillertal Arena is the largest ski resort in the Zillertal Valley and extends all the way from Zell im Zillertal via Gerlos to Wald-Königsleiten and Krimml-Hochkrimml. Its 143 kilometres of pistes and 51 lifts and cable cars cater for skiers and boarders of all abilities. Thanks to its high altitude of up to 2,500 metres above sea level, the resort offers almost 100% snowsure slopes. The perfect conditions for a great family holiday!
In fact, the Zillertal has received several awards for the outstanding quality of its pistes and the Bergrestaurant Plattenalm won the silver medal in the category Best Mountain Restaurant in the 2007/08 Skiarena Test. In 2010/11 the Zillertal Arena was voted Best Ski Resort.
Interesting information about the Zillertal Arena
Highlights in the Zillertal Arena
- Longest valley run in Austria - 1,930 vertical metres non-stop
- 143 kilometres of pistes - 11 km black, 89 km red, 43 km blue
- 51 lifts & cable cars | 320 hectares of pistes with artificial snowmaking
- Children's area | 10 ski and snowboard schools
- 31 huts and slopeside bars | 200 km of cross-country skiing trails | 5 permanent race courses
- Arena Snowpark and halfpipe in Gerlos
- Action Park Kreuzwiese in Zell & Funpark Hochkrimml
- Family-friendly ski resort in Gerlosstein am Hainzenberg/Zillertal Arena
- Arena Coaster - summer toboggan run - next to the bottom of cable cars in Zillertal Arena/Zell
- 1 ice skating rink | 2 indoor tennis/squash courts
- 7 km (floodlit) toboggan run at Gerlosstein and floodlit toboggan runs in Gerlos and Krimml
- Free skibus
- Children's discount of -50%, youth discount of -20%
- Free WLan access at many cable cars and huts in the resort
- iZillertal Arena APP - the practical guide when out on the slopes