- Recreation room with games consoles and Touch Wall
- Play room for children
- Climbing wall
- Outdoor play area with a huge bouncy castle
- Trampoline for those with energy to burn
- Ponies available for riding and stroking
- Swings, slides and a sandpit
- Four-wheeled pedalcar with space for three people
- Free bike hire for children
- Badminton, table football, table tennis, pool table
- Petting zoo with rabbits
- If the animals are not grazing on the high pastures, children are welcome to visit them on the farm
- Tractor ride once a week through the village
The perfect day of action and adventure for children at the ZapfenHof!
Get up in the morning and head straight out to our bird's nest play area with a Donald Duck bouncy castle, trampoline, swing, slide, sandpit and many more great highlights. Then it's time to visit the animals on the farm, where the cute rabbits are waiting to be stroked. Those with a head for heights can take on our indoor climbing wall.
In the afternoon it's time for a game of table football or an excursion out into the surrounding nature with Mum and Dad. Teenagers will also find plenty to keep them entertained at the ZapfenHof, including touchscreen games, a driving simulator, table football, table tennis and a pool table.
There is also plenty to discover outside the Zillertal Valley. How about a day trip to Innsbruck, the regional capital of Tyrol, or to the Swarovski Crystal Worlds in Wattens? With so many sporting and cultural highlights to explore, the ZapfenHof is the ideal base camp for a memorable holiday experience.
Laughter, sport & fun
Games, slides, swings, a bouncy castle and a climbing wall are just a few of the many attractions and activities at the ZapfenHof. Little wonder that many families come back year after year – children simply love it here!
Summer holidays in Tyrol mean plenty of precious time with the ones you love. How and where you spend that time is, of course, up to you. How about a refreshing dip in our outdoor pool? A game of beach volleyball? Or a round of minigolf? The Zillertal Valley is also a haven for fans of rock climbing, via ferrata and bouldering. And, last but by no means least, there is the great summer toboggan run, the Arena Skyliner, the Zillertalbahn railway and the HolzErlebnisWelt.